The law firm of Tuchman, Korngold, Weiss, Liebman & Gelles, LLP, is a New York City based law firm in existence since 1949. The primary area of focus is Real Estate Tax Reduction Proceedings (“Tax Certiorari”).
In addition to Tax Certiorari, our firm is unique in that it also specializes in commercial and residential Tax Exemptions and Abatements, Major Capital Improvement Rent Increases, Real Estate Tax Opinion Letters, Real Estate Tax Projections and Transactional Real Estate Representation.
Our firm culture is built on a tradition of service and we strive to guide our clients in all facets of New York City real estate matters.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate Tax Reduction Proceedings (Tax Certiorari)
- Tax Exemption and Tax Abatements (ICAP/ICIP, 421-a & J-51)
- Major Capital Improvement Rent Increases
- Real Estate Tax Opinion Letters
- Real Estate Tax Projections
- Transactional Real Estate